The Implications of IT for Politics and Political Involvement
- How can the government ensure that IT facilitates political inclusion and accountability? In what ways should parties and governments communicate with voters and constituents?
- What can be done to ensure that voters and constituents can readily find and access information that is relevant and useful?
- How can we maintain accessibility for everyone, including those with learning and other disabilities? Should there be guidelines in place for accessible materials, and who should be required to follow them?
- Is electronic voting workable in the near future? How can the problem of lack of a supervised environment be addressed?
- Are there any other topics we need to consider?
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.