The IT & IP policy working group agreed to appoint subject leads at the last meeting, comprising:
- Digital inclusion – Andy Hudson & Bridget Fox
- R&D, Open Source & Security – Aladdin Ayesh & Neil McGovern
- Commerce & Taxation – Serena Tierney & Rachel Coleman Finch
- Government & Politics – Martin Tod & Neville Farmer
- Regulation, Creative industries & Privacy – Julian Huppert & Paul Thompson
These groups are looking to get ideas from outside experts. They already have a working list, but all suggestions for further ideas are most welcome.